Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Spirit of Unrest

It's going to be a short one tonight kids, cause I am so tired. But committed I am to writing everyday, so I sit, with eyes half open, (cause even when I am tired I can be optimistic, as in eyes half open instead of half closed!) and I type away.

Part of the reason I can't write a lot tonight is that I had a weird experience, and it has left me unsettled. Were you ever in a situation where you could just feel spiritual unrest in the air? Like, people are a little more short with each other, people look tired and cranky and like they are living on the edge.

Well, I was in a situation like that today, and it was strange. There was a group of us gathered for dinner, and it was just strange the way people were interacting. Not even anything specific that I could put my finger on, just a really weird feeling. No one was angry or anything, just not happy with each other. And though I didn't walk in with this spirit, I couldn't help getting caught up in it.

So, I am going to grab my rosary and my blanket and pillow and I am going to crawl into bed and fight this battle with my rosary. And fall asleep and start all over again tomorrow.

One of the great things about God-He always gives us a fresh start in a new day.

Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment