Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sending My Penny's Soul Off Tomorrow

Tomorrow we will send my dear friend's soul off to heaven. We are having her funeral Mass tomorrow morning. We have a viewing first, then the Mass. Please pray for me.

You all know I am happy for Penny. And a bit jealous too. I mean, she is talking with Jesus. She doesn't have any more worries about bills, or illness, or anything. Just Jesus.

At the same time. I miss her. I miss taking care of her. I miss talking with her. The sense of loss is greater at times than others.

So please pray for me. Tomorrow is going to be a day. And a half.

Jesus, I trust in You.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog off Catholic Mothers and just wanted to stop in and say I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. You sound like a very strong woman all around! Take heart my friend, grief comes in ways, but Christ conquers all! Sending a prayer your way!

    ReplyDelete